Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? about getting a tax lein deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? about getting a tax lein deleted

Wow, thanks you guys. I'm going to try that @jlynn. Hopefully it works. Thanks everybody for the advice!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there! @dgeary  It seems you are the only person I've been able to find that had success with your tax lien in the state of Oregon! Can you tell me how you got it to say "extinguished"?  Mine has only said "released" and the one person I contacted told me there was nothing they could do.  But I haven't yet asked anyone higher up. Do you know why yours said extinguished?

Message 12 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous there! @Anonymous  It seems you are the only person I've been able to find that had success with your tax lien in the state of Oregon! Can you tell me how you got it to say "extinguished"?  Mine has only said "released" and the one person I contacted told me there was nothing they could do.  But I haven't yet asked anyone higher up. Do you know why yours said extinguished?

Hi there and welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

The poster you are trying to contact hasnt been on in over a year and a half. I have locked this thread to further posts as current policy is to let them run for one year unless they are a special thread like a posters progress thread. Im going to point you to making your own thread on this to possibly get the answer you are after.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.