Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

afni wouldn't sign for 2nd DV

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

afni wouldn't sign for 2nd DV

sent it out last week and been tracking it. they wouldn't sign for it, now it's just sitting in the PO in Bloomington. what the ????? I'm starting to wonder is it worth the trouble, they're due to fall off next year in Aug. I have one other collection besides them which i'm ready to do a pfd just to get it removed. This is draining me.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: afni wouldn't sign for 2nd DV

Send two copies, one certified and the other regular mail.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Post Office will leave it there for a set time limit and then will return it to you with the GC  stating refusal OR undeliverable................both will be accepted by the CRA
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The Post Office will leave it there for a set time limit and then will return it to you with the GC  stating refusal OR undeliverable................both will be accepted by the CRA

HD have you had any success removing items through this same process? I think i need a confidence boost today. I feel like giving up.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have and so has many other forum members. Believe the DV letter (when sent CMRRR) has more power then you think.

Never give up. We didn't get into this mess over night & will not get outta it fast either BUT it is well worth the trouble & all the stinking waits!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I have and so has many other forum members. Believe the DV letter (when sent CMRRR) has more power then you think.

Never give up. We didn't get into this mess over night & will not get outta it fast either BUT it is well worth the trouble & all the stinking waits!

Thanx for the words. I'm sending everything to CRAs in the morning. Should I include a copy of any utility bills along with id, ssn, cmrrr, gc, and copy of letter?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.