Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

...and another question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

...and another question

I have three CAs (non medical) reporting on my DD CRs, however the OCs are not reporting.  I intend to DV the CAs CMRRR, however I was wondering if the OCs usually report also?  All three of these collections are for cell phone bills.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ...and another question

kidshelper wrote:
I have three CAs (non medical) reporting on my DD CRs, however the OCs are not reporting.  I intend to DV the CAs CMRRR, however I was wondering if the OCs usually report also?  All three of these collections are for cell phone bills.

OCs don't always report if the OC still owns it. And if the account was sold, sometimes, not always, an OC will disappear.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with llecs..........cell phone and other utility providers don't tend to report themselves. I think Verizon Wireless is one that reports normally.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something to keep in mind about cell phones.

Federal SOL is 2 years from DOLA

send a DV  CMRRR   and make sure that it is the correct phone #. CAs are known to report on a # that never belonged to the person!!

Also if it is her's  I would not pay unless they acept a PFD!!!  because it is usually past SOL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.