Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calvary portfolio recovery

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

calvary portfolio recovery

Had a little run in with these people today due to the apartment i used to live in before my home purchase. The reason they had a collection on me was because of $22.09 that was billed in error from the aforementioned apartment. I had proof of the error and faxed it to them the same day that i received collection notice. Later in the day i called them to inquire about reciept, keeping in mind the paper faxed is signed by the apartment complex saying i owe them when mathematically they owe me. Their response was that it was supposedly not a suitable response for disputing the supposed debt! I did get this sorted out later in the day via the apartment complex, it just shocked me that the collection agency would not take anything from me. I am just trying to get the word out there about the attitude this company has in that they really do not care if the debt is valid or not.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: calvary portfolio recovery

I think i will take a summer off and apply for a job there. then i will settle any descent peoples debt that fell during the recession for "1 USD". maybe i'll make it a whole day before i get fired but, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it would be nice to get those fools back for the crap they pulled on me for years. They even make it hard to pay them with out the condescending crap. YMMV

Message 2 of 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

so your telling me that a pfd is always out of the question with them?

Message 3 of 4
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

@elim wrote:

I think i will take a summer off and apply for a job there. then i will settle any descent peoples debt that fell during the recession for "1 USD". maybe i'll make it a whole day before i get fired but, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it would be nice to get those fools back for the crap they pulled on me for years. They even make it hard to pay them with out the condescending crap. YMMV

We can job share!  I'd love to make their summer months go down in profits...

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.