Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase and hsbc and military star card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase and hsbc and military star card

has anyone had any luck with chase and hsbc deleting lates from a paid charge off? i sent out some gw and there were denied. im sending out another round today. if anyone has any emails or other addresses for them please let me know.

as for the start card well we have a few lates on that one too. does anyone know if they would delete. i sent them a letter to over a montha go and havent heard anything.

thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase and hsbc and military star card

Not Sure if I can post this here as this is my first post, but just yesterday I recieved a call from the Excutive Office of Chase reguarding my GW Letter( I emailed a bunch of people at Chase, that I found on the internet). I had a Charge Off on a credit card in 2007, that was paid. I was told he couldnt delete the lates, but he would delete the account so I agreed. His number is (888)622-7547..in not sure if i can post his name on here or not...Hope It helps

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase and hsbc and military star card

wow... thanks for the number... im just not sure of deleting ti completely would be a good idea or not... but its worth a try! thanks..

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.