Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citibank contacts look here

tag
golo
Frequent Contributor

Re: citibank contacts look here

Citi handles sears cards? Can I get the contact info for citi? I appreciate it.
Message 11 of 16
focused1914
Regular Contributor

citibank  has turned me down over and over... even with new contacts..   if anybody has success please pass me the info   thx in advance.

Message 12 of 16
RalphLaurent

Hey would I be able to get citi cards info asweel ?

-ThanksMan LOL

Message 13 of 16
tewest86

Can I get Citibank's info also?

(8/8/212) 607 Trans 587 Ex
Goal 660 across the board!!!
Message 14 of 16
js123456

would someone be able to share these contacts with me? I'm looking for someone higher up to correct my account. I have been on a payment plan  and they autodebit money each month, well someone at citi changed my due date once as requested and then the next debit was not taken out. Then got a letter the day it was due saying I broke the agreement (had 0% APR and less than 1 year to pay off) Twice I had called and have reference codes stating provong this was adjusted. spoke several times to the forbearance sept and they said it needed review, but shouldn't be a problem. Spoke to another person did this all over again on 1/10/13 and then got a call yesterday stating it was denied 12/31/12 because I never contacted them back. They said they called, no messages. I have no letters, emails from them. Now they kacked my APR to 9.2% and late fees. This isn't even my fault, I held up to my agreement, they didn't, now I have to pay for it?? They told me nothing could be done its too late. I asked for a supervisor and they said they didn't have one. Won't give me any numbers, emails or addresses. I would like to find someone higher up to help rectify this, I plan on paying the account, just want this corrected. Thanks for any advise or help!

Message 15 of 16
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

I also would love a PM with Citi contact info, I have an account I'm trying to GW

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.