Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

confused.

Everything is current for the past 8 months, December hasn't updated yet, i haven't had any lates in the past 8-9months. Prior to that I had several lates, some 90-119 days late on 6 accounts, I have first PRI reporting paid off closed it was charged off but the CA never reported. First updated with zero balance and paid. Pinnacle which is a CA. And Wfnnb charged off with zero balance does not report as paid . 100% utli on my CC paid in full which should bring it down to 0 for December.

What should my expectations be credit score wise in a year's time since last negative? 3 months time after December? I mean would there be a significant increase? Any increase at all? Is there anything left for me to do besides sit and wait? What would you do in my position?

PS my AAoA is 2.9 according to Ex 3.0 according to Eq. I have no idea what else to add.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: confused.

It's a little unclear what you still have reporting, it may be easier if you copy+paste or just list them in bullet format.  As for the lates, 90+ are major derogs.  You will have those affecting you for the full 7 years, you'll want to attempt a GW on them.  With 90s come 30s and 60s, so at least those will age slightly at 1yr, and nearly all the way at 2 yr.  The UTIL from 100 to 0 is going to be a huge relief, and your score should jump from that.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 4
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Oh, girlfriend/fiance has a father who served in the marines, grandfather and grandmother who served in the navy, when we get married we plan to each use 1-2 desperate accounts and one joint account, if we decide to follow through with that plan ( banking not marriage that one is for sure lol) should it be with USAA/nfcu would she qualify? Would I qualify? Had three uncles serve as contractors/linguist civilian outfits of course.

Is everything built to be so confusing or is 8 months 20 minutes a week just simply not enough to learn everything. =p thank god for you guys.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Have you used the score simulator as that may give you an idea?

But typically negatives have the biggest sting during the first 2 years and then it subsides.  It's kind of hard to determine what your scores might look like a year from now, however if you keep paying on time, don't incur anymore baddies, and keep your utilization down (less than 10%) then I can't see anything but your scores increasing.  How significant of an increase is a shot in the dark.

Something else too is try to get CLI's with a sp....that always helps.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.