Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit Karma not updating

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: credit Karma not updating

just got a vague email response from them.

they claim that only 1400 people are effected out o their 5 million customers...i feel like more are just from the sheer amount of posts about this issue online but hey...what do i know...

Apprently they are going to fix it next month in APRIL! ;-(

-- do not edit below this line --

Hello,

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #566646: 

We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue causes credit scores to be unavailable at times for roughly 1,400 of our 5 million users. We are planning a release in April which will eliminate this problem for these users. Thank you for your patience.

CS96

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, simply reply to this e-mail. To ensure that we provide you with the fastest service possible, please do not edit the e-mail subject when replying.

Thanks for using Credit Karma!

Credit Karma Support

Message 21 of 42
AtlantaWill30339
New Contributor

I just recieved a response from them... Can't really make much out of what they said thought.

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #XXXX: 

We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue causes credit scores to be unavailable at times for roughly 1,400 of our 5 million users. We are planning a release in April which will eliminate this problem for these users. Thank you for your patience.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, simply reply to this e-mail. To ensure that we provide you with the fastest service possible, please do not edit the e-mail subject when replying.

Thanks for using Credit Karma!

Credit Karma Support

Message 22 of 42
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Funny should we take a tally and see how many of that 1,400 are on FICO HAHA  So I guess until April everyone has to hold their breath and pray

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 23 of 42
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I updated mine today just fine. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 24 of 42
randaljon
Regular Contributor

I have figured out when every single one of my credit accounts posts balances and info to the CRAs. Seems like TransUnion is a little behind Experian and Equfiax in updating accounts. 1-3 days behind.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score
720Smiley Very Happy
Credit Rating
Excellent
Report Date
3/14/2012

I guess if you want an updated score you have to buy a new credit report.    Seems to be the only way to get an accurate report. 
Message 26 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm one of the lucky 1400. :-|

Message 27 of 42
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

For those of you who were cut off, were you pulling daily? For those not cut off, were you pulling daily?    *flashbacks to the days of TC's action of blocking new report pulls on daily pullers*

FWIW, it worked for me, but I only look 1-3x/mo.

Message 28 of 42
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Pulling at least 3-4 times a week - especially around the beginning of them month, for DH and myself.  No problems.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 29 of 42
shane82388
Established Contributor

i havent been able to pull since the 8th....got it to work yesterday and it doesnt work again today....showed a significant drop in utilization but no score change...weird.

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.