Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit One CO deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit One CO deleted

Could someone please help me out with some info. Awesome that everything worked out for you guys. Anyone have similar luck with First Premier Bank?

Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

check you pm 

Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them an email last week, and got a reply that they are deleting today via US Mail! It was already sold to midland so owed $ was $0, but I'm happy to have it removed. I've reached out to midland via certified mail and explained that Credit One is deleting and since I live in Ma. I asked for proof that they are allowed to practice debt collection in Ma, I don't believe they are. I'll update when I hear from Midland. Thanks for the advice, love this forum.
Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried the same with First Premier and they would not delete, but the also haven't sold the debt. The wouldnt work with me at all.
Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Unclebuck!!
Message 25 of 33
backtogood
New Contributor

They denied my request for whatever reason. Telling me to forward my concerns to the CA. So i resent another email again just asking for GW. Very basic no reasoning and to refer to my previous correspondence.

Got an email verifaction back from a rep that it what recieved. However they completely mispelled part of my name. Adding a particular letter turns it to a vulgar slang term. Without giving out too much information, absolutley hate it. While it may be a mistake, everyone makes them, itll be my fire back at them if they don't approve this time.
Message 26 of 33
backtogood
New Contributor

Or should i send off my complaint Emediatley?
Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats man! im in the exact same boat, have a credit one charge off that was sold to midland, except i settled with midland yesterday and paid just waiting for the update, thinking about sending a GW email to credit one see if they will remove the account in total, what did you say in your gw letter? may i have a copy? PM me!

thanks.

Message 28 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I also get the contact information? Thank you in advance!
Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a Credit One CC that went to collections (LVNV Funding). They took me to small claims and I won. Most of it had to do with the fact that the application was all done online and that payments were made online and there was no proof that it was actually me that opened the account or used the CC. (I'm pretty sure my ex-hubby did it... grr). 

Anyhow, neither LVNV or Credit One deleted the account from my CR, but instead they updated the account last week to show that I still owed the debt. Needless to say, I filed a complaint with the FTC. Can't WAIT to hear back from them.

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.