Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit protection association?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit protection association?

Bump - anyone with info for CPA would be appreciated.  I've sent a DV few months back but no response.  It's weird because it states BrightHouse OC, I've never had BrightHouse.  Any contact would be appreciated.

Message 41 of 78
gatortrades
New Contributor

Call brighthouse and ask. I had brighthouse and had CPA on there as a collection. Called up brighthouse and paid after they emailed me a statement that they would get it deleted. 

If it isn't yours, call brighthouse and they can maybe get the CA to delete it

Starting Score: 8/6/08 EQ-428 TU-471 EX-440
Current Score: EQ-822 Scorewatch 3/4/19 TU-798 BOA 3/19/19 EX-793 3/6/19 Discover Creditscorecard
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have the PM too please. I send them letter after letter and all I got back was a paid in full letter .

Message 43 of 78
MiWen
Established Member

I am also searching for a successful email address. If someon has it, can you please PM me?

Thanks

Message 44 of 78
DOHCrazy
Established Member

I have been searching all over for this information so that I can get rid of a $259 collection account. 

An helpful PMs would be greatly appreciated!

Message 45 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I see that many of you have had success with getting CPA to delete items off your credit reports. I'm trying to get one off of my husbands reports. It's already paid, we would just like to get it deleted. Have had no luck with writing letters. Could someone with success please send me the information on how to get ahold of someone personally through email or however it worked for them?

Message 46 of 78
Valued Member

If anyone has the contact information still, I would greatly appreciate a pm as well.
Message 47 of 78
Target1212
Regular Contributor

They wouldn't reply to my letters . Argued with bbb and they're gone
Message 48 of 78
ketchuppy

If anyone have the email or contact information please let me know!

Message 49 of 78
bwc174

Can someone please inbox me the contact info as well.  I have sent two pfd letters for a $103 collection account from DirecPath and have gotten no response.  I am perfectly willing to pay the debt in full if they will agree to delete.

Message 50 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.