Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit protection association?

tag
kp1211
Established Member

Re: credit protection association?

Can I please get this information as well. As well as how you went about getting them to delete this account. I have two accounts with them that I have tried to PFD by mail with no luck. I'm in the process of buying a house and this is the one thing standing in my way. Any advice would help! Thanks in advance

Starting Score: EQ 566, TU 540, EX 607 (Lender Pulls 5/24/12)
Current Score:
EQ 607, TU 637, EX 634 (04/30/13 Lender Pull)
Goal Score:
700+ across the board

Gordon's - $1200, Buckle - $1140, Capital One Secured - $750, Victoria's Secret - $680, Walmart - $200

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 61 of 78
RO3437

If anybody has a successful contact with this agency (CPA), would you mind shooting me a PM?? Smiley Happy 

Message 62 of 78
kp1211
Established Member

Yes, I'm still waiting on any info as well

Starting Score: EQ 566, TU 540, EX 607 (Lender Pulls 5/24/12)
Current Score:
EQ 607, TU 637, EX 634 (04/30/13 Lender Pull)
Goal Score:
700+ across the board

Gordon's - $1200, Buckle - $1140, Capital One Secured - $750, Victoria's Secret - $680, Walmart - $200

Message 63 of 78
ruger33
New Contributor

I'm also dealing with these people on an old account ('08) that isnt mine. I've DVd with no response. If you all would put me on the list for good contact info, I'd appreciate it.

Gardening with one hand as I weed with the other...
400s LP 4/13 525 LP 6/13... Forever climbing,1st goal 600s
Message 64 of 78
voipguy
New Visitor

Hi could I trouble you for contact information?   I have an old cable bill that went into collections as I was deploying to Afghanistan.  Now were trying to buy a house and this CA is holding us up.  Any information on who you contacted is greatly appreciated.

Message 65 of 78
voipguy
New Visitor

Can you please send me who you worked with at CPA?  I have an old cable bill that hit while I was deployed to Afghanistan I never got a dunning notice at all.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 66 of 78
uecker4prez
New Visitor

I hate to bang what seems like a dead drum, but I'll go with everyone else here.  If anyone has any information on how best to contact these people for a PFD, I would certainly appreciate it. 

I have a collection account from '09 that originated with Charter that's holding me back.  Finally got a great job, and I have been paying off my credit cards.  If I got this taken care of then a house would be a real possibility next spring/summer.

I haven't heard from them in probably 2 - 2 1/2 years.  I honestly don't even know where to start anymore.  Any information or tips would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks.

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 750

Chase: $5500, Amex: $2700, Wells Fargo: $4200
Message 67 of 78
iowauser
New Visitor

Hi!  I have a collection notice from CPA, could you PM me their email?  Thanks!

Message 68 of 78
mzrozy
New Visitor

Hi, can you share a copy of the email you received form CPA?

Message 69 of 78
armyguy90
Contributor

I have a copy of the letter they mailed to me in 2012... I can't seem to figure out how to post the screenshot on here from my phone. If anyone pms me their email on here I can send it to you

Message 70 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.