Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fp gw worked?! Cable CA gone too! One last prob

tag
doeblinv
New Contributor

fp gw worked?! Cable CA gone too! One last prob

well I never got a response from First premier but after emailing (with no response) and calling, faxing, and mailing letters, my 30 day late is gone! I honestly think it was a mistake on their behalf anyways,

Yesterday a lender pulled my report,,, my mid is a 621! I was so floored, I thought it would for sure be a 650. I have 5 derogs, all from 08/2005.. now, on LVNV Funding, a collection from dilliards, on the last active date it is blank... and under the statement of what impacts my score it says collection too recent or unknown. I am sure it is talking about this one that is blank. Am I correct? I wonder how much this is hurting me... On my tu report it says it should fall off OCt 2011. I have disputed this before back in Jan.. Is this what is hurting me? How do I fix it? It is for 878.... I need this score to go up like now.... can I still get a fha with a 621?  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: fp gw worked?! Cable CA gone too! One last prob

Congrats on the 30day late gone !! And the Cable CA gone too!!   Wooo Hooo ! ! !

You say you have a CA due to drop off your CR in Oct 2011. I believe it isn't hurting your score by very much now.

IME, Collections hurt in the very beginning, then hurt less and less as time goes on.

In case if you havent seen this yet, Here's some great info about Mortgage loans ~~ It's a sticky from the mortgage board.  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Do-I-qualify-for-a-mortgage-Info-that-is-needed/td-p/...

Good luck to you.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 5
tamdugg1980
Contributor

Could you PM the address, email address, or any information you have on FP.  I have been GW'ing them and I keep getting rejected.  Would like to send out a few GW letters this week if possible.   Thanks!

Starting score: (April 2011) 530 - myFICO EQ
Current score: (04/2012) EQ - 608 (myFICO), EX FAKO - 671, TU FAKO - 619

Let's see what happens once they report minus the late payments!!!!!!
Message 3 of 5
iainlbc
Valued Member

First off-congrats!!!!

Would you mind PM'ing me (or posting in the thread) the email you used for First Premier? I've tried GW via snail mail to the address on my CR and got a "we can't remove things" response.

If you are willing I'd love to see the approach you took in your GW also.

Thanks in advance!

USAA CW Scores(as of 9/20/13): 722 EX | 740 EQ | 732 TU

TLS: $6k Chase Freedom, $2k AMEX BCP, $3k Barclay Apple, $3k Sears, $1k Cap1, $1k Cap1

Gardening until at least Nov 2014
Message 4 of 5
doeblinv
New Contributor

But since this ca doesn't have a dofd date.... I think it is hurting my score more than it should.... it is blank in my trimerge.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.