Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

here we goooooo!

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

here we goooooo!

i'm about to buy my 3 reports for the first time in 8 years.

surgery and divorce in 06, so i took my cash and spent 6 years in venezuela, curacao and bonaire on a sailboat. drinking rum punches and, well, you know.

i've been back in the states for 2 years and have taken baby steps back to the working world and made 32k last year. i got my free EQ a few months ago (666) and saw a lovely tax lien (i paid all my other bills before i left and made my CS payments from overseas). i also saw that i still have a CITI card at home depot with a 5k limit (last reported 06') so i went on a mini spree where the max CL approved was 500 (lovely wallmart gave me a store card with 150, that was a mistake i think). they all have reported on CK and my UTIL should be 1% so wish me luck! kind of scary because you just... never... know. lol

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: here we goooooo!

i must have blown a security question, i think it was a car loan question ( i paid off 3 loans before i left and cant remember much about the amounts)

Today at 12:13 PM
Failed Authentication

Thank you for your recent visit to myFICO.com.

Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt. Your security is important to us, and therefore you will need to confirm your identity prior to purchasing any future myFICO® product.

Your identity can be confirmed by a myFICO®Customer Care agent in just a few minutes by following these steps:

1. Gather recent loan or credit card statements (the information on these statements may be used to confirm your identity).
  2. Call our customer support at 1-877-220-1541 (Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 6:00PM or Saturday 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST).

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com, and we look forward to providing credit management services to you.

so i'll call monday  :]

Message 2 of 4
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

You are way ahead of where I was when I took a deep breath and started to rebuild. Good luck, it just takes time. Good luck! PS - loved the sailboat bit, I have a cheap, rickety sailboat that goes nowhere fast :-(.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 3 of 4
elim
Senior Contributor

@AzaleaB wrote:

You are way ahead of where I was when I took a deep breath and started to rebuild. Good luck, it just takes time. Good luck! PS - loved the sailboat bit, I have a cheap, rickety sailboat that goes nowhere fast :-(.

yeah mine is nothing great, i flew to venezuela after my divorce and they had just kicked all of the american workers out of BP oil. a friend told me one of them was selling his boat and asking 78k, i made a 22k offer cash and i was the owner of a 1976 42' irwin. all new stuff aboard. i sailed it to curacao and that was pretty much home base for awhile. it was great for after divorce but a pretty hard life without any of the comforts of home. the boat is still in curacao and for sale but it has been 2 years so it is going nowhere fast also.

your scores are great, you did a nice job rebuilding!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.