Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hit the 600 club :p

tag
jbrown773
Contributor

hit the 600 club :p

Only been in the process of repairing my credit for 1 month now but I have been able to remove some baddies and still in the process of removing more. I got all my scores to hit atleast 600+ ( 2 FAKO's 1 FIFO :\  )now which feels like a pebble of an accomplishment. 

I like to thank everyone for their intelligent informative help. 

I feel like in a couple months I'll hit my 650 goal and start a new one to aim for the 700 club. 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Re: hit the 600 club :p

Keep up the good work thanks for sharing :-)
Samsung mobile
Message 2 of 5
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!! I am trying to creep up to 660 myself....I can't wait to join the ranks of the 700 club. Keep up the good work. Progress is progress!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Absolutely - as newmom stated, progress is progress.  Baby steps will get you there.  I've had about a 20 point increase in each of my scores in the past month (which is how long I have been attempting to clean up my credit.)  It's great to see - although I would love for my FAKO scores to be my FICO scores.  They say I'm in the 700 club!  ugh. LOL but one step at a time and before we know it, we'll all be in the 700 club for real!

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 4 of 5
diva_1515
Valued Member

Good for you keep it up!!!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.