Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc goodwill success

tag
nickcredit
Established Member

Re: hash goodwill success

I too need to jump on the band wagon for the address. I'll take it from ANYONE on this string. Seems like a valuable address for my GW letter. 

THANKS!

Message 31 of 114
chamire
Contributor

Re: hsbc goodwill success

Congrat on your deletion.Smiley Very Happy  Can u please pm the contact information you used for hsbc. 

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 32 of 114
FicoTron
Established Contributor

I also would love to have this address, please, if anyone can, that would be great.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 33 of 114
daneatreia
Regular Contributor

Can you pm the address used for HSBC? Thank you 

Message 34 of 114
caneridge
Established Member

Could someone please PM me the contact info too please?

Message 35 of 114
Mistakes
Contributor

PLEASE PM me the address Smiley Happy  Thank you!

Starting Score: EX649/EQ637/TU611
Current Score: EX649/EQ637/TU620
Goal Score: 750+ ALL 3 by December 2012

Message 36 of 114
daneatreia
Regular Contributor

Can I have the address as well? 

Message 37 of 114
snake1212
Established Member

Hello everyone.  I just signed up and am trying to get my credit back in order.  Could someone please pm me the address you mailed the GW letter to as well.

Thanks

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP, Amex PRG, USAA Platinum Cash Reward, DCU Platinum, Barclay Apple
Message 38 of 114
cp94550
Regular Contributor

I just recently had success with HSBC too.  I sent 9 letters and 1 email (I admit, I went a little overboard, but it worked!).  I also called the 800 number for customer service that I found online. 

I send 2 letters to the general address (452 5th Avenue, New York, NY  10118) and addressed those to "To Whom It May Concern".  I then sent a letter to 2 different CEO's at 2 different addresses.  I don't even know if they are CEO's of the credit side, or the banking side, or I HAVE NO IDEA.  I just gave it a try.  And then I sent letters to 4 different "Department Managers" at the same address.  Again, no idea if they even have anything to do with credit cards.

After sending the letters in I decided to just try calling in for a GW.  Lower level CSR was not able to locate my account.  Had no record of my name, address, card number, social, etc.  Was escalated to Executive Office and they were to investigate and get back to me with an answer on my request for GW. 

I did all of this on/around November 10th. 

A few days go by and I decide to call the 800# again, ask them to locate my account, and they can't.  I then asked them why they are reporting to the CRA's if they have no record of my account.  Transferred a few times, spoke to someone to told me to fax over some info (name, social, address) and copies of my CR's and they would investigate.  Waited a week and then disputed with the CRA's, selecting the "Creditor agreed to remove."

Fast forward to 12/15.  Receive a letter in the mail from the Executive Office CSR who was helping me.  Basic stock letter.. We are reporting correctly.  We will do this for 7 years.  blah blah blah.   I log on to my TransUnion dispute thing and it says HSBC was DELETED!  Checked my other disputes and they are still pending. 

I don't know what it was, or if HSBC really messed up and can't find this account, but the combination of letters, phone calls, faxes, and disputes worked!

Starting Score: EX: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: EX: 651 on 1/31/16
Goal Score: 700

Message 39 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello if you still have this address would you please pm me? I am trying to get an unauthorized inquiry removed, thanks so much!
Message 40 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.