pa850
Regular Contributor

Re: hsbc goodwill success

Great letter.  Thank you for sharing.

Message 81 of 114
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Noticed my CMS service started listing my Neimans/HSBC as Cap1/HSBC.  Did a google and looks like Cap1 bought out HSBC (not sure if this has been posted).  So for those that got no where with HSBC, you may be able to start GW to Cap1.  Only one CRA has my HSBC acct now as a Cap1 acct.  Once I see it reporting on all 3, I'll start GW process with Cap1.

Here's the article on the change: http://www.creditcard.net/hsbc-credit-card-changes/

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 82 of 114
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Rain77 wrote:

Noticed my CMS service started listing my Neimans/HSBC as Cap1/HSBC.  Did a google and looks like Cap1 bought out HSBC (not sure if this has been posted).  So for those that got no where with HSBC, you may be able to start GW to Cap1.  Only one CRA has my HSBC acct now as a Cap1 acct.  Once I see it reporting on all 3, I'll start GW process with Cap1.

Here's the article on the change: http://www.creditcard.net/hsbc-credit-card-changes/

It had been posted, though mainly in the CC forum. My Best Buy CC recently updated to Cap1/HSBC as well. If I had a baddie with an HSBC-based store card or CC, I would send a GW to CapOne, HSBC, and the address on my CR. The CR address would be the best route because that's the department that handles the reporting.

Message 83 of 114
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Thanks.  I thought it was a mistake with the CMS, thinking some how lines got crossed.  So I'll wait it out a bit and see if the info changes when I pull my reports again.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 84 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me the HSBC/neiman marcus phone, fax and any contact info?
I have an account paid in full that is in dispute status with equifax. I need the dispute status removed and equifax is stating they need a letter.
I'd love to get it deleted since its been paid off since 2008.
It was put in dispute on accident. Need help PLEASE!
Message 85 of 114
Mellon
Established Contributor

I know I'm bumping an old thread but can someone please PM the contact info also

Thanks

Message 86 of 114
MzFixit

Can you PM me the address to where you mailed the letter?  I have an account from 2011 that I would like to see if I can get the lates removed.

Thank you in advance

Message 87 of 114
123house

Can someone PLEASE give me the email address to HSBC Credit Card services ----- I want to send a good will letter!!! Thank you in advance!!

Message 88 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like the address(es).

Please.

Thank you

Message 89 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a late payment in Sept 2012 that was 38 days late discovered on recent credit history which dropped my score roughly 60 points.  First ever late payment in 8 years.  I tried a good will adjustment request with a letter to some fax number.  Called to follow-up with no success.  HSBC claimed that they must report all information and if it is accurate then no changes will be made.  Went up to a manager level supposedly on the phone.  I had read somewhere that a company has legal discretion and permission to remove any account it chooses from a credit report.  Is this true?

Also for those that have been successful in the attempts with HSBC please PM me the contact information you used to send your letters to.

Thanks   

Message 90 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.