Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inaccurate payment info

tag
MarieSmiles4
Valued Member

inaccurate payment info

So about 1.5 years ago, I set up an economic hardship with my credit card agency.  For 6 months they auto deducted an amount that they found fair, that I could afford to get back on track.   I paid this for 6 months and after that resumed paying as usual with no lates for over a year now.  When I went to check my credit report, I noticed that during those months they reported the first 2 months as being late.  When I called to tell them, the lady said it was bc I didn't meet the required minimum payment.  However, at that time that was the required minium that they set up for me.... Am I wrong to question this, or does this sound right??   I have proof that these months were paid. I disputed with CRA and they said it was accurate.  Anyone have any advice on what I should do now?

Starting Score: 568
Current Score: EQ624, TU630 TU04 606, EX640
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: inaccurate payment info

Were you behind when you started the payment plan?  It could be that those first 2 months, though paying what was arranged, did not bring you current.

Generally, if you are behind and start a payment plan with a CCC, you will be late for every month until it is caught up.

Message 2 of 3
MarieSmiles4
Valued Member

Re: inaccurate payment info

Thank you, that is exactly what happened then.   Darn!   

Starting Score: 568
Current Score: EQ624, TU630 TU04 606, EX640
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.