Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

judgement on my CR :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: judgement on my CR :(

I am so confused with all the different terms.....(I am a german national) I am looking thru all this stuff for my husband......so we would need him to agree to
"Dismissed with prejudice" ???
I am sorry for my ignorance, but I am just trying to understand the laws and terms that are being used Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only a judge can dismiss a judgment...they judgment was already won...I would think you need a release of judgment...but to the CRA...I think it vacated...did you goggle...vacated as well...to see what it means???...I'm more confused than you...and your the poster...SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION!!!...
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse, please dont be sorry, I am so glad that I found people on here that answer and shut some light on this. Yes I did google "vacate judgement" I think that is exactly what we need, Thank you Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slyhouse,
I just got confirmation from our lawyer, you were right, he needs to vacate the suit. Our lawyer is drawing up the proposal right now.
I just wanted to thank all of you for your answer's and support, this forum is GREAT Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.