Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

judgement removed success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

judgement removed success!!!

I posted how I had a judgement and illegal fake subpoena sent to my husbands employer. I did everything to vacate the judgement and spent so much time and used the cfpb to make a complaint. I just got results back from cfpb and the company rubin and rothman are vacating the judgement and will send me proof to send to the credit bureaus.Somehow they will not sent the proof themselves even though they did all this. In the meantime on saturday I got a letter from capital one who owns the account they got judgement for stating they are deleting account from credit bureaus! I am happy about this one but sucks to have to pay all this money and time to do it. I also got another letter stating they were deleting a second account we had for a small 300$ credit card since they believe it had fraudulant activity. I dont understand why they did so but i will take it. Saves me from disputing that the balance several more times that was wrong and paying it off. Ill be holding tight onto these letters! It feels so good to have won against rubin and rothman since they are the lowest of the low!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: judgement removed success!!!

Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: judgement removed success!!!

Ty Ty!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.