Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got 2 30 day lates from first premier removed from all 3 cra

tag
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

just got 2 30 day lates from first premier removed from all 3 cra

called fp to tell them i wanted to close my 2 accounts and the guy says please hold and a lady gets on the line and says is there anything we can do to keep you i said well i have had these cards for 5 years and they only have 300 and 425 limit plus your reporting 2 30 day lates from 3 years ago she said i will raise the limit on each card 1 went to 625 the other 600 and she waived the annual fee for 1 and took half off for the other so i said what about the late fee she said well the funny thing is i dont see any lates on either account and i will get a letter sent to you and feel free to dispute and i did a dispute a few days ago and lo and behold updated to eq and ex just waiting to here from trans does anyone know how much of an increase is expected after the only late on my reports has deleted thanks

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: just got 2 30 day lates from first premier removed from all 3 cra

Awesome!

I wonder if you'll get a score boost or be rebucketed.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

well lets just say when i checked my ex fako it went up to 693 not sure of my 2 ficos until i check again but yup looks like i got 40 points for those to being deleted and they deleted from all 3 so im glad 4 that

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 3 of 4
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

now im just worrying about how my aaoa will change with this bofa and discover it reporting as new trade lines

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.