Ex. 603
Eq. 575
Trans. 591
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ImTheDevil
Super Contributor

Re: level funding?

Did your phone autocorrect and you meant LVNV? If so, it has happened but generally they’re very tough to budge and very few people have any luck at all with them.
Platinum NPSL | Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | FNBO Prime Visa | FNBO Evergreen | PenFed PCR | PenFed Gold | Navy cashRewards | Navy Platinum | Apple | Wells Fargo Active Cash | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)

Message 2 of 6
Mrflip09
Established Member

yes i meant lvnv funding!

Starting Score: 603
Current Score: 603
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Ex. 603
Eq. 575
Trans. 591
Message 3 of 6
ImTheDevil
Super Contributor

Lol thought so - yeah they’re very tough to crack and most get no early relief or PFD. It is definitely worth trying for though - maybe you can be one of the few!
Platinum NPSL | Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | FNBO Prime Visa | FNBO Evergreen | PenFed PCR | PenFed Gold | Navy cashRewards | Navy Platinum | Apple | Wells Fargo Active Cash | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)

Message 4 of 6
ladeda8971
Valued Member

They won't PFD - I just paid in full a $1700 6+ year old debt and they refused.  Spoke with 3 agents and 2 "supervisors" and all confirmed that they do not PFD.

May 2022

June 2019

Message 5 of 6
gooty1
Regular Contributor

They have not accepted any PFD request on my end either, Never tried emailing higher ups because i talked to about 6 supervisors etc. If you get any luck definitely let me know.

Score as of 7/9/19
Fico 8
EXP 618
Score as of 1/6/20 Fico 8 EXP 655
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.