Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

med collection is back?!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

med collection is back?!?!

Ok so pulled tc monitoring today and the medical collection that was removed from TU and EQ a couple of days ago is back on EQ.  Smiley Mad

I sent payment and GW to OC about 6 weeks ago.   Well on August 1st I sent the prehipaa letter to TU and EQ.  On 8/04 I checked tc monitoring and it was gone from both reports  (but TU had not signed GC yet)  so I figured OC must have removed it.     Today I checked it again and it is now on EQ with the note reinvestigation in process.   What the heck??   Should I be worried its back to stay or is it part of the process?  Ugghh!  
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: med collection is back?!?!

I'm not an expert on the Hipaa thing...but I think the CRAs must notify you within 5 days of a reinsertion...why did you start the Hipaa Process...beore seeing what the OC will do with the GW...they may have honored it...hopefulle the Hipaa Process will work...good luck...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent the hipaa letter because the payment and gw was received in June.  Maybe I'm just impatient.  Guess I will wait and see.
Message 3 of 5
cw81
Frequent Contributor

If the collections was deleted without you receiving a letter from the CRA stating that it was it can be reinserted without a notice of reinsertion. At any rate since you paid the OC you can send a medical DV to the CA I believe Happydays or Fused might be able to confirm of deny the accuracy of this
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I think I shouldn't DV since it is medical unless it is a last resort.    Hopefully the hipaa process will work.    That is just my luck to send the dispute days before the OC deletes.  Ugh!Smiley Tongue   Wish me luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.