cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

med collection is back?!?!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

med collection is back?!?!

Ok so pulled tc monitoring today and the medical collection that was removed from TU and EQ a couple of days ago is back on EQ.  Smiley Mad

I sent payment and GW to OC about 6 weeks ago.   Well on August 1st I sent the prehipaa letter to TU and EQ.  On 8/04 I checked tc monitoring and it was gone from both reports  (but TU had not signed GC yet)  so I figured OC must have removed it.     Today I checked it again and it is now on EQ with the note reinvestigation in process.   What the heck??   Should I be worried its back to stay or is it part of the process?  Ugghh!  
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: med collection is back?!?!

I'm not an expert on the Hipaa thing...but I think the CRAs must notify you within 5 days of a reinsertion...why did you start the Hipaa Process...beore seeing what the OC will do with the GW...they may have honored it...hopefulle the Hipaa Process will work...good luck...
Message 2 of 5
Established Contributor

I sent the hipaa letter because the payment and gw was received in June.  Maybe I'm just impatient.  Guess I will wait and see.
Message 3 of 5
Frequent Contributor

If the collections was deleted without you receiving a letter from the CRA stating that it was it can be reinserted without a notice of reinsertion. At any rate since you paid the OC you can send a medical DV to the CA I believe Happydays or Fused might be able to confirm of deny the accuracy of this
Message 4 of 5
Established Contributor

Actually I think I shouldn't DV since it is medical unless it is a last resort.    Hopefully the hipaa process will work.    That is just my luck to send the dispute days before the OC deletes.  Ugh!Smiley Tongue   Wish me luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.