Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midland credit / household bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

midland credit / household bank

so a long time ago i got my first cc through household bank. i screwed up it went to ca and i ended up with a judgement. jump forward about 10 years and the judgment has been removed for quite some time but i keep getting collection calls from midland credit and getting mail offering me settlements. 

should i pay this? or should i just ignore it?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: midland credit / household bank

It is up to you ...to pay or not to pay.  They can not sue you again.

It can not be reported again. Just keep an eye on your CR to be sure that they do not try to report it.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 05-30-2009 11:10 AM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. i really want to do the right thing here. i mean when i started cleaning up the waste i'd made of my life i really wanted to clean up everything. i just don't want to have it reappear on my report. 
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Sounds like me!  I had the hsbc card.  Screwed up...went to collections...Midland.  BOTH will be gone at the end of August this year.  What a long freakin road that's been...watching that zit on the forehead of my CR slowly diminish!!

I wouldn't pay or even acknowledge them, but I would watch that they don't try & report.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.