Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my fico score 711 cant get cc

tag
polskboy
Valued Member

my fico score 711 cant get cc

Hello there i have a question i have scores of exp698 and af711 and i keep getting rejected for cc.all i have wrong with my credit is macys ca (is pif and about to come of in few days)and i have 10 hard hits.can someone tell me why i cant get cc?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: my fico score 711 cant get cc

@polskboy wrote:
Hello there i have a question i have scores of exp698 and af711 and i keep getting rejected for cc.all i have wrong with my credit is macys ca (is pif and about to come of in few days)and i have 10 hard hits.can someone tell me why i cant get cc?

Approvals are granted based on factors other than a FICO score. Income, previous credit history, renting or owning and lots of other variables come into play.  What cards do you have now?  What are the limits and balances due on those??

Message 2 of 5
polskboy
Valued Member

2 cap1 no balance on them..but only 6 m old
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@polskboy wrote:
2 cap1 no balance on them..but only 6 m old

Let 1 of them report 1-9% of its CL to maximize FICO. If Macys is your only negative and its going to drop in a few days call the CRA and ask if they can drop it now. A late 6  year old problem account should not be stopping you getting new credit anyway. When you get the reasons for the denials those are the things you should be addressing in order to get approved. At this point you may need to wait a few months while using those Cap-1s and let the inquiries age some... I will give you a tip here if you are applying for credit and are denied I would recon the denial, if you app for 2 and both are no go stop wait for the reasons letter and address what they say dont keep on going or you will be wasting HPs....

Message 4 of 5
polskboy
Valued Member

Ok thank you
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.