cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new here trying to get my rebuild on!

tag
josef15111

new here trying to get my rebuild on!

hey guys and gals my name is joe i am a little new to credit i was young and dumb and played around a lot instead of building my credit up when i was younger.  So now i am taking chrage and getting my butt on the ball.  i have pulled my tu fico and its currently a 633.  not to bad i guess,  i have a god awful first premire mastercrd and just got approved for a credit one.  I knowboth of theses cards suck but they are the only ones i could get,  i started last year around november on building my credit i was a a high 500 when i started.  i alsogot a fingerhut acct to get more accts on me.  allare paid on time and i keep them relativly low for utilization.  i have a bit of inq on y record i think 12 it said.  only 3 from this year though.  i havedisputed everythingon my accts and hve gotten all but two off and i knowfor a fact one needs to be taking off but for some reason only one cra took it off the other two say they wont so i keep disputing it its from 13 years ago its lvnv funding and there a pain.  if any one has any tips or anything please throw them my way id be greatly apprechiative.   thank you alll

Joe

Current scores Eq 610, Tu 635, ex 659
Goal 800 all across
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: new here trying to get my rebuild on!

Welcome to the forums.

Can you post the account from 13 years ago.  I bet LVNV reaged it.

Message 2 of 7
josef15111

It was a tribute mastered how do I post the act?? like this and they keep aking on a dollar orwo every month

Lvnv Funding Llc

Status as ofDate opened [?]Account number [?]Loan type [?]Largest past balance [?]Account Type [?]Account holder [?]Industry
Jul, 2013
Dec, 2011
XXXXXXXX2270
Factoring Company Account
$770
Open Account
Individual Account
Finance / Personal
Descriptions [?]
  • Account information disputed by consumer
Contact Information [?]625 Pilot Road
Suite 2/3
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(866) 464-1183
Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?]
$805Collection account$805
Seven year payment history [?]30 days late60 days late90+ days late
0 times
0 times
0 times
Worst Delinquency [?]
None Reported
The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score.
Goal 800 all across
Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Do you know what the DoFD of the account was?  When did you become delinquent and never bring the OC account current again?

Message 4 of 7
josef15111

atleast 12 too 13 years ago i was dumb and messed around with a credit card used it once  and didnt even max it out just never payed the thing not sure when the lvnv picked it up or anything i didnt really care about credit till i got older and was like what the heck am i doing.  i have my tu report is there anything that will show the info you need?

Goal 800 all across
Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If you haven't done so already, pull all 3 of your reports from annualcreditreport.com.  You get 1 every 12 months from each CRA.  EQ will have a DoFD, TU and EX have drop off dates.  If those don't show on the report, before you exit out, there should be a tab to dispute the TL.  This will bring up another report and show that fall off date.  Once you write down the date, just exit out, don't complete the dispute.

If the DoFD was that long ago, this CA should not be reporting.  Is there anyway to get the information from the OC?  Not sure they even exist anymore.

Message 6 of 7
josef15111

The drop off date is 04 2015 im not really sure how its on there its driving me bonkers I did dispute it again and said I was not liable for it anymore.  I only did it on my tu report I got it of my experian I beleive or equifax I have to look again but theu took it off why wont the other freaking two. Lol credits a crazy game when you play around wishI was more on my stuff like I am now.  Thanks for the help

Goal 800 all across
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.