cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I turned to lexington law, (i know i Know) Due to time and littleKnowledge about the credit repair/rebuild process, used them for about to a year. I have 3 Charge offs, First Financial Bank scheduled to come off Oct 2016, 2 chase charge offs scheduled to come off Jan 2017 and march 2017 (Originally wamu), 2 collection Accounts which are for the chase charge offs. I have a vehicle loan that has all on time payments reported to all bureaus, I got this loan In January 2014 so I only have 9months OF payment history, I also have a secured Cc with capital One For 11-months but have a 30 day Late In April. EQ 538 TU 568 EX 638. What can I do to get these charge offs removed? they are due to come Off next year but if there is any way to speed this up, it would Be Great!•.. I have read about GW letters but lm sure Banks are fed up with all of the disputes they have relieved on my behalf from Lexington Law
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: newbie

@Anonymous wrote:
I turned to lexington law, (i know i Know) Due to time and littleKnowledge about the credit repair/rebuild process, used them for about to a year. I have 3 Charge offs, First Financial Bank scheduled to come off Oct 2016, 2 chase charge offs scheduled to come off Jan 2017 and march 2017 (Originally wamu), 2 collection Accounts which are for the chase charge offs. I have a vehicle loan that has all on time payments reported to all bureaus, I got this loan In January 2014 so I only have 9months OF payment history, I also have a secured Cc with capital One For 11-months but have a 30 day Late In April. EQ 538 TU 568 EX 638. What can I do to get these charge offs removed? they are due to come Off next year but if there is any way to speed this up, it would Be Great!•.. I have read about GW letters but lm sure Banks are fed up with all of the disputes they have relieved on my behalf from Lexington Law

Welcome to the forum 

Other lenders won't know you had outside help from Lex if your transaction is complete with them so start the GW process.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.