Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

paying collection

I have a medical collection for $83.00.  OC says they no longer own.  I have sent two PFD's to CA and so far its no.  Any suggestions?  I am in SOL.  I just want it paid and removed. 
Thanks!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: paying collection

love2golf wrote:
I have a medical collection for $83.00.  OC says they no longer own.  I have sent two PFD's to CA and so far its no.  Any suggestions?  I am in SOL.  I just want it paid and removed. 
Thanks!!

What state do you live in and how old is the CA?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in Florida.  It is from 10/2005.  I know paying it will not help my score unless I get it deleted.  My dh has a collection acct with this same CA and they will not work with him for something from 2003 less than $50.00.   My only other thought is if I pay it maybe in a few months I could DV and they wont respond.  Any suggestions?   Thanks & Happy Friday!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you send a DV before the PFD? 
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No.  I had sent my first PFD before I found this site.  I do know its mine and I just spoke with the OC this week.  They said they no longer own it and I had to deal with CA.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

any other suggestions?Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.