Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pinnacle

tag
k_dub01
Valued Member

pinnacle

In December I sent a DV to Pinnacle for a collection for T-Mobile. They received it on 12/15/11...now I'm checking my credit reports for the month and they are no longer showing as a collection?? I was getting ready to prepare a 2nd DV but now I'm thinking I shouldn't. Since I'm in TX they have 30 days from receipt to validate...should I assume that they couldn't and just deleted?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: pinnacle

@k_dub01 wrote:

In December I sent a DV to Pinnacle for a collection for T-Mobile. They received it on 12/15/11...now I'm checking my credit reports for the month and they are no longer showing as a collection?? I was getting ready to prepare a 2nd DV but now I'm thinking I shouldn't. Since I'm in TX they have 30 days from receipt to validate...should I assume that they couldn't and just deleted?

That could very well be what happened. I hope so. But keep a close eye on your reports though because they may just sell it to another CA.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 3
k_dub01
Valued Member

Re: pinnacle

Thanks for the response...I hadn't thought about them selling it...ugh
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.