Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help with Equifax reinsert

tag
reno55
Regular Contributor

Re: please help with Equifax reinsert

Well the thing is the results report I got back in May says : »> We have researched the credit account. Account # - xxxxxx* The results are: This item has been deleted from the credit file. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: Midland Credit Management, 5775 Roscoe CT, San Diego, CA 92123-1356" So that was the result of a dispute letter...kind of seems to me like they blatantly ignored FCRA.
Message 11 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

reno55 wrote:
Well the thing is the results report I got back in May says : »> We have researched the credit account. Account # - xxxxxx* The results are: This item has been deleted from the credit file. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: Midland Credit Management, 5775 Roscoe CT, San Diego, CA 92123-1356" So that was the result of a dispute letter...kind of seems to me like they blatantly ignored FCRA.

5 day rule would apply then. CRA deleted it.
Message 12 of 13
reno55
Regular Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@reno55 wrote:

5 day rule would apply then. CRA deleted it.

So I guess it is lawsuit time then huh? The funny thing is I now have another TL the exact same thing is happening....so that's 2 now...hmmm isn't that $2,000 in fines due to me?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.