Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quetsion about leased vehicle charge off

tag
carolb2013
New Visitor

quetsion about leased vehicle charge off

hello all. i am new here and trying to rebuild/repair my credit. i went to get a personal loan and they denied me saying this was showing up
as a charge off account. this is a vehicle i still have but bought the lease out. why are they saying it is a charge off? i dont see anything that indicates
charge off? what is my first step in rectifying this situation. any help would be great! thanks so much.

Closed
 MMCA/C1                                                   
Account Name:MMCA/C1                                               Upgrade to my 3-Bureau Credit Report with Scores
Account #:8501300XXXX 
Payment Status:Paid, was past due 30 days 
Account Type:Installment Loan 
Balance: Show Detail - 
Date Open:11/01/2005 
Last Updated:04/01/2011 
Account Status:Closed 
Terms:60 Months 
Phone #:No Phone Provided
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: quetsion about leased vehicle charge off

Hi carolb2013 and welcome to the forums!!! I would first pull all three of your credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com those are the most detailed and accurate. See if the charge-off is listed on them. If it is and you did in fact bought the lease out I would send a direct dispute to the OC. They will have to investigate their TL=Trade Line on your credit reports and make any changes to it. 

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Message 2 of 3
kbel03

Re: quetsion about leased vehicle charge off

Thanks so much! Called them tonight and are looking into it.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.