Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Guesstimate" my score increase

Established Member

Re: "Guesstimate" my score increase

its not possible to do a pfd for a judgement is it?
Message 11 of 12
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "Guesstimate" my score increase

Nope, not that I ever heard of. The court reports the PR, not the OC. Wait for a member who has experience with vacating a judgment to chime-in.
Message 12 of 12