Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"OK" REPORTING VS NONE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"OK" REPORTING VS NONE

ok i keep trying to figure out why my equifax score is trailing when it should be my highest score...i decided to take a much closer detailed look at my reports and i figured out that....
- my 2 credit cards are reporting to all three bureaus but on my equifax its not being reported as "ok" they are all left blank..everything is there, util. min payment..etc..except for the "ok" status

- could this be why my score trails so much?
- how big of a difference does it make to not have the status reported?
- how does the fico formula interpret that blank?

any answers will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "OK" REPORTING VS NONE

UNSTOPPABLE wrote:
ok i keep trying to figure out why my equifax score is trailing when it should be my highest score...i decided to take a much closer detailed look at my reports and i figured out that....
- my 2 credit cards are reporting to all three bureaus but on my equifax its not being reported as "ok" they are all left blank..everything is there, util. min payment..etc..except for the "ok" status

- could this be why my score trails so much?
- how big of a difference does it make to not have the status reported?
- how does the fico formula interpret that blank?

any answers will be greatly appreciated!!!!

What you look for is the REPORT date.  If the report date is in the past...dispute & ask for the CRA to update.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "OK" REPORTING VS NONE

ok i disputed but none of the preset reasons for dispute applied..so i chose one and wrote in the space provided what the real dispute was..and i also realized that on the eq report it doesnt report that its a credit card. that section is blank..but in the description section it says credit card...this has to be an error on equifax's side because its reporting correctly to tu and ex...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.