Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

raising my score in a hurry!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

raising my score in a hurry!

Please help...any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

By posting the information (leaving out personal information) here you will have many give you opinions on possible things to do to increase scores. 

List all accounts open and closed, credit limits, balances owed, late payments, charge-off's, collections, judgements, bankruptcies, etc etc....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

@Anonymous wrote:

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

What are your current Fico scores(and where did you get them?) How many negatives(lates,derogatories)on your reports, and how old are they? How many revolving accounts, AAoA,util.,balances reporting etc. Have you pulled your annualcreditreport.com? That will be the best complete source of CR information, or you can pay for them at the individual CRA's.  You can get a lot of help here if you supply the information, but 70 points is a LONG way if you have derogs that won't go away. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.