Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!st Premier Bank re-aged account?

tag
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

!st Premier Bank re-aged account?

Received alert that a deragatory account has hit my credit report 1/26/2013.

Reporting recent payment $200.

Anybody tell me whats going on? Never paid on this account /or contacted anyone.

Date Opened: 
03/2009
Date of Status: 
01/2013
Reported Since: 
01/2009
Last Reported Date: 
01/2013

Type: 
Credit card
Terms: 
N/A 
Monthly Payment: 
$0
Responsibility: 
Individual 

Credit Limit: 
N/A
High Balance: 
$424 
Recent Balance: 
$424

Recent Payment: 
$200

Credit report dated 12/20/2012

Date Opened:

03/2009

Reported Since:

01/2009

Date of Status:

07/2012

Last Reported:

07/2012

Type:

Credit card

Terms:

NA

Monthly Payment:

$0

Responsibility:

Individual

Credit Limit/Original Amount:
NA

High Balance:

$424

Recent Balance:

$424 as of 07/2012

Recent Payment: $0

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: !st Premier Bank re-aged account?

I dont see any derogatory reporting.   Is there something else negative in the credit report related to this account?

I do see that they were somehow able to first report on the account before it was opened......

Message 2 of 6
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

Its a charge off account.

Opened 3/2009 and charge off 6/2009

It appears they changed the status date, and added a $200 payment which was never paid.

Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It isn't reporting as a CO.

The status date is the date it was updated with the CRAs.  It is legal.

As far as stating you made a payment, that is not.

Message 4 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Does your state statute of limitations permit reset of the SOL based on payments?

If so, the issue of reporting a payment might become very significant.

Maybe the "recent payment" was prior to their charge-off, and thus not an issue as to having been made after the DOFD?  Hard to say from the skimpy details in the report.

Lots of unaswered questions, as no CO and associated DOFD are shown. If they have in fact reported the charge-off, they were also required to have reported the DOFD to the CRA within 90 days after that reporting.  That date is significant, both to eventual CR exclusion, and quite possibly to setting the initial running of the SOL.

Do you have additional details from the report?

Message 5 of 6
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

Did you recently dispute it? If so when they answer the dispute they re-report it. They just did the same thing to me in December. When Chase pulled my credit for my loan they asked why they recently reported it when it has been on my report since 2008. I had just recently disputed with them and it brought my credit down for the new reporting

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.