Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

tag
Alexander251
New Contributor

success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

Finally, after three goodwill letters, I had success with deleting an old collection (6 years) from the CB's with CMI group.

I just received an email stating that the negative account has been deleted from all three MCB's. I'm super happy about that. Hopefully there will be a nice bump on the scores.

here's where everyone can fax/mail in the request.

CMI Group/Credit management LP

Client services department

4200 International parkway

Carrolton, TX, 75007

fax: 800-377-7715

phone: 800-377 7723

good luck

A/

now that I have had success, I'm going to work on Verizon, MB financial and Citibank; all of which are 4-6 years old as well but deleting them is priority one at this moment. No time nor patience to wait them out on natural death. Murder in the first degree of these negative account reports is my business now.. .LOL..

EX 733 (Lender Pulled)
TU 745 (Lender Pulled)
EQ 738 (Lender pulled)

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Re: success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

Congrats!!! I sent a PFD out to them a couple weeks ago. No reply yet. So how long can I expect to wait based on your experiences?

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 2 of 27
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Did you do DV first or just pfd right off the bat? 

Message 3 of 27
Alexander251
New Contributor

thank you!.

well, my case was not a PFD. I had paid this account back in 2006 and I was asking to have it removed,  but based on my experience and what they stated is that they send out a letter to you within 48 hours so you should receive it 2-3 days after the 48-hour response time. make sure to call them and ask to be connected to the client services department regarding a letter you sent in and speak to them nicely and gently, be polite. it helps.

also, make sure they have your updated current address on file so they don't send it to an old address you might have had when the acct went into collection...

but do send in a new letter to the dept I provided incase they never got your first one...

as for PFD, if I were you, I'd call in and negotiate a win-win situation for both sides. Tell them you (CMI) will get paid and I (debtor) will have a deletion. If you guys (CMI) don't accept it, it will be a lose-lose situation. you (CMI) won't get a dime and I wont' have a deletion.. negotiate!!!... be a smooth criminal.. remember, at the end of the day, the CA is in this business to make money so waive the green bills close to their noses and make their mouths water before you strike... LOL.. good luck

EX 733 (Lender Pulled)
TU 745 (Lender Pulled)
EQ 738 (Lender pulled)

Message 4 of 27
princechristian
Regular Contributor

I did a PFD...

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 5 of 27
Alexander251
New Contributor

I had paid it back in 2006.

EX 733 (Lender Pulled)
TU 745 (Lender Pulled)
EQ 738 (Lender pulled)

Message 6 of 27
Alexander251
New Contributor

make up a heart wrenching story for them. say you are applying for and being denied a personal loan to pay for you childs hospital bills or something like that..

make them feel for you...

EX 733 (Lender Pulled)
TU 745 (Lender Pulled)
EQ 738 (Lender pulled)

Message 7 of 27
princechristian
Regular Contributor

So since its been two weeks should I assume they will not be responding to my PFD?

Message 8 of 27
Alexander251
New Contributor

100%.
Call them first.
EX 733 (Lender Pulled)
TU 745 (Lender Pulled)
EQ 738 (Lender pulled)

Message 9 of 27
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Could you please PM their email address?

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.