Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thoughts on credit offer from First Premier Bank

tag
marcuscan
Valued Member

thoughts on credit offer from First Premier Bank

thanks to renewed determination & guidence from this site I have been working hard to re-establish my credit file.  i've noticed an unusual (for me at least) phenom......i'm getting credit card offers.  granted the first few look, after reading through them, like pure trash.  they have these BS stipulations/ etc.  meh.

however, i got some thing new....and it was from First Premier.  what is the deal w/First Premier?  it seems i have heard their name before....at least when it comes to ppl who are credit challenged.

thoughts?

mc
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: thoughts on credit offer from First Premier Bank

marcuscan wrote:
thanks to renewed determination & guidence from this site I have been working hard to re-establish my credit file.  i've noticed an unusual (for me at least) phenom......i'm getting credit card offers.  granted the first few look, after reading through them, like pure trash.  they have these BS stipulations/ etc.  meh.

however, i got some thing new....and it was from First Premier.  what is the deal w/First Premier?  it seems i have heard their name before....at least when it comes to ppl who are credit challenged.

thoughts?

mc

I would not touch that card with a 10 foot poleSmiley Indifferent, once you are in trouble financially and fail to make an on time payment or go over the limit.... it is hard to recover from the high interest rates they charge. 
Message 2 of 3
marcuscan
Valued Member

Re: thoughts on credit offer from First Premier Bank

thanks for the insight.  i will resist and tear up that offer pronto. 

i can't wait until the big boys start sending me stuff.  that'll let me know that my efforts are recognized.

mc
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.