Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tu fico?

tag
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

tu fico?

Is there a website that let's you get the tu fico the way myfico offers the SW for eq fico? I don't want to pay $20 every time for a new tu fico score. I ask because two days I go I bought the tu fico and it had dropped ten pts from last month. Then today my CK fako went up a few pts but the only thing that changed on there was two inqs being ADDED. I know ck isn't 100% reliable, but its only a few pts off my tu fico. I want to see what changed on my report that caused my fako to go up. It cant be the INQs
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Re: tu fico?

I bought my myfico TU report and score this morning and to my surprise it matched my CK score exactly. For what it's worth....
Message 2 of 7
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Yeah mine has always been pretty close. But I've seen others who say theirs was like 50-100pts off. So everyone is different. I just want to be able to get notified when my tu fico changes, like I get with my eq on here...
Message 3 of 7
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

I'd like to know that to.
Message 4 of 7
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

If you have a Walmart card they give you your TU fico free by the 10th day of every month.
Also the score you get here on myfico is a TU98 version and outdated. Walmart gives you TU08 but not many if any use this new score.
Most lenders use TU04 and you can't buy it.
For the life of me don't know why myfico sells an outdated TU fico score.
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 5 of 7
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

That's lame!! I don't have a Wal-Mart cc and probably wouldnt get approved anyway. My tu fico on here was 590 the other day and eq was 608.
Message 6 of 7
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

The eq score is real because its what most lenders are using.
Your 590 TU score is useless because no one is using this outdated TU98 fico score.
Walmart uses the TU08 and is a newer fico that is not being used by most. The one that is used most is TU04 and you can't buy it. Only why to get it is from a lender.
So many scores out there and most are useless because IMO the score that counts is the score the lender is seeing. The rest to me are Fako's.
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.