Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: I Need A Strategy - PLEASE HELP!!!

Before we get started. What your yearly income and age range. 20's 30's 40's?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Most people list the debts, Then I add them up which they dont and then they see what they owe. Your at $28,000+ in debt. Just about half of what you make a year. So. There are some you could pay since they're small. Its the 19G's on the 2 companies that will be a hard one to pay off. But next question. What do you have leftover each month to put towards these debts? Your like a 911 patient to me. I ask question so I know how to treat your symptoms. We're almost there.

What is this loan for?

American Credit Acceptance $19,114 - Current - Account Opened 10/18

Total with loan. $47,000.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone, newbie here. I'm so overwhelmed, but determined to fix my credit issues. I need help with formulating a strategy. Any advice on what I should tackle first? You guys are so well informed ...Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Charge Offs

Wells Fargo $135, Last Payment 8/18, Credit Limit $300

CWS/CW Nexus: $2,099  Orginal Limit $1,100, Last Payment 8/17

First Premier Bank: $681, Orginal Limit $500, Last Payment 8/17

Santander Consumer USA $8,302

Capital One Auto Finance; 11,801

Collections

Jefferson Capital Syst $1,201

*Orignal Creditor Fingerhut

Portfolio Recov Associations

Commenity Bacnik/Victoria: $448

Portfolio Recov Associations

Capital One Bank $594

The Recievable Managment $286

**Progressive Insurance

Credit Collection Services $205

**Progressive

Caine & Weiner $99

**Progressive Insurance

Well it isnt going to be easy. With 1700 you could pay off all the collections and be done with them. Portfolio will delete off your reports once paid. I think jefferson does also. Then go after FP and WF and get them paid. Then CWS. That leaves the big ones. Surprised they havent gone to collections yet. Your going to have to set up payment arraingements with both at the same time so they dont go to collections or the legal route. You got a ways to go until this is all paid with Cap1 and Santander. It can be done. You'll get back into the 500's paying off the CO's more than anything else without knowing all the lates that led up to the charge offs. Others may chime in. For me I feel this would be the best route. Its good you may some life changes to tackle your debts. So I wish you the best of luck on your way back to good credit health.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

No problem @Anonymous Please keep us updated as the journey is underway.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.