Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update is positive, but it's too late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

update is positive, but it's too late

I have never posted before, but I've been reading the boards for a while.  I need help on this issue.  I was given an institutional loan from my college in 2000.  In 2004 I defaulted and it was turned over to a collection law firm.  They sued but we reached an agreement before the court date.  I made payments and they dismissed the complaint in civil court in 2006.  I made the last and final payment in November 2007 which was around $540.  The attorney was the one who told me how much the last payment would be.  When I asked him about removing it from my CR he said I would need to contact the school.  I disputed with all 3 CR and they all came back as correct.  I sent a letter but got no response until last month when I saw that it should paid in full on two of my CR.  The problem is that they only show positive from last month when they should show positive since at least Dec.  How should I proceed in asking them to make the adjustment.  Is that possible?  Thanks for your help 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: update is positive, but it's too late

Send a GW letter...
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.