Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valentine and kebartas, llc

tag
681jim
Valued Member

valentine and kebartas, llc

I don't know if this is the right forum for this question; and if it isn't, feel free to move.

I settled one of my Credit One debts yesterday. It was around $800-ish, but I settled for an even $500. It was with Midland and they were easy to work with. Gave me a sense of accomplishment.

My other Credit One bill is with LVNV, whom I know for a fact is uber dirty. They subcontract this $1100 debt to a collection agency in Massachusetts called Valentine and Kebartas, LLC.

A quick Google search on this company (V&K) shows that they're rude, crude, bad attitude, etc. I'd like to settle this debt with them, but it seems like they woulnd't be as easy to work with, and wanted to know if anyone on this board has had personal dealings with this agency?

Also, on an aside, can someone help me with the beautiful graphics some of y'all have in your signatures for credit scores and which credit cards y'all are carrying in your wallet? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: valentine and kebartas, llc

@681jim wrote:

I don't know if this is the right forum for this question; and if it isn't, feel free to move.

I settled one of my Credit One debts yesterday. It was around $800-ish, but I settled for an even $500. It was with Midland and they were easy to work with. Gave me a sense of accomplishment.

My other Credit One bill is with LVNV, whom I know for a fact is uber dirty. They subcontract this $1100 debt to a collection agency in Massachusetts called Valentine and Kebartas, LLC.

A quick Google search on this company (V&K) shows that they're rude, crude, bad attitude, etc. I'd like to settle this debt with them, but it seems like they woulnd't be as easy to work with, and wanted to know if anyone on this board has had personal dealings with this agency?

Also, on an aside, can someone help me with the beautiful graphics some of y'all have in your signatures for credit scores and which credit cards y'all are carrying in your wallet? Thanks!

Hi and welcome @681jim 

I've never heard of them, however, forum has a search bar, so feel free to see if anyone else has. 

As far as images and graphics, here you go 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

You will need to participate a bit more till you're able to upload images, use custom avatar  etc 

As you participate, your rank will increase and you'll be able to do it 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.