Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting game

tag
twall06
Frequent Contributor

waiting game

Since finding this forum I have been sending GWs out none have worked so far . I'll keep trying but feel like they aren't going to budge . Wish I would have found this site before I paid off all my old charge offs probably could have paid for delete . And NCO I have rehabbed my loans with them once after I made all my payments they said they never recieved my rehab agreement in time. So had to start over completely and I emailed the papers this time so I have a record .
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: waiting game

What do you mean you had to start all over with NCO?  Did they make you pay them again?

Message 2 of 11
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Yes im just glad my payment is only 150 this time last time i was paying 250 a month . Feel like i got screwed over .
Message 3 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You were and they cannot make you pay twice.  That is so a violation.   This is NCO as in the CA correct?

Did they say they had no record of payment?

Message 4 of 11
twall06
Frequent Contributor

No they said they didnt get my rehab agreement that i fedexed or upsed several times . When I made nine payments I called them they said they did not have it int
the system anymore . After months of trying to find out who had them and getting the run around . They finally said they do still have them but I must start the process over . Wouldn't be so bad but I wanted those original baddies to be fixed so I can get a house . I don't know what to do now my ninth payment will be Nov. So it could take till Jan for them to drop off.
Message 5 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Yes NCO the collection company .
Message 7 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

UGH!

What happened to the money you already paid them?  Applied it to the balance I hope.

Message 8 of 11
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I checked it was put on the balance just isn't fair the first time I had to make two 500 as a down payment then 250 a month . This time its just 150 a month just seems so unfair I struggled to pay them the first time I don't see how this could happen . I contacted the government agency that overseas student loans and filed a complaint . I called them originally and told them I needed to know who has my loans they said NCO still had them but NCO just kept saying they didn't . The other loans that FMS had went perfect rehabbed them with no problem I hate NCO .
Message 9 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I was very surprised to find out they did that.  They got their hands in all kinds of pots.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.