Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird...

tag
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

weird...

Just got a scorewatch alert that I had 2 new inquiries reporting to EQ.  These were from over a year ago.  Why on earth would they just be popping up now?  It didn't cause a score drop, but I just thought it a little strange that they are just showing up now.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: weird...

Inqs more than one year old are not suppose to show up on FICO reports
Message 2 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If these were CCs, then maybe they graduated (e.g. a Target red card to a Target Visa, or Macys star to a Macy's Visa). Usually they are softies though.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya- and softs aren't supposed to be on the myFICO reports.

Double check the dates those inquiries are showing.

llecs wrote:
If these were CCs, then maybe they graduated (e.g. a Target red card to a Target Visa, or Macys star to a Macy's Visa). Usually they are softies though.

Message 4 of 7
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

No, these were mortgage inq's.  The inq. date says 04/29/2007 and 05/01/2007.  I did get back in touch with this Mortgage co last week (I didn't see that was who made the inq until just now when I looked at TC again), but these inq are dated Last year, not current.  How did they manage that?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had two also pop up that were a over a year old.  Funny thing is that my score went up 5 points when they showed up.
Message 6 of 7
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Mine didn't move, but I guess in this case that is a good thing.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.