cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wow!!! my day just got even better. GW worked!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow!!! my day just got even better. GW worked!!

I cant believe it!!!  I think a GW finally worked Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Atleast I hope soSmiley Wink
I sent my 4th gw to someone at applied bank and I just checked my EX and it is GONE!!  I cant believe it!   I am doing a happy dance!    Pulled my EQ and it is still there so I am hoping it just hasnt updated yet.  this just came off EX today.  

And then it gets even better.....   I had a charged off cc that should come off in July......It is gone off EQ today.  Wow I am just in shock  Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: wow!!! my day just got even better. GW worked!!

Nice Job, thats what i like to hear!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 9
MsKitty
Established Member

Love2Golf.................I just received a denial to a goodwill letter about 20 minutes ago from Meryl Beard at the Applied Bank Customer Service Department.  I have a clean record except for a 30 day late in May of 2003.  Curious to know who approved your letter and where did u send it.  I am trying to clean things up and was hoping for some success.  This was the first letter I sent.  Thansk for the help.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ms Kitty

I too received several denials from this person.  Just keep trying.   I just received my confimation in the mail a few minutes ago.  They have instructed all 3 CRA's to delete.  Smiley Happy

Try this
Jason Welding
50 Applied Card Way
Glen Mills PA 19342

Good luck to you!!
Message 4 of 9
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

That's awesome news!!  I'm just going to keep sending those letters (except cap 1 is getting a waa waa Smiley Sad sniff sniff call.  Maybe I'll find someone there with a heart!

That is great news for ya tho...makes all the hard work worth it!  Give it a few more days to all clear up & check those FICO's!!! 
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats. You made the impossible happen.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!  I couldnt believe when I saw itSmiley Very Happy  It gives me hope to keep trying my other baddies.
Message 7 of 9
MsKitty
Established Member

love2golf,
     thanks a bunch!  I sent Mr. Welding a letter and not only was it deleted, I gave my home phone number and he left me a message informing that the info would be deleted. 
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow that is awesome.  Congratulations!!!Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.