Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid Ambulance Bill

tag
niquieg
New Contributor

Unpaid Ambulance Bill

I've tried piggy backing off of other threads, but I would prefer personal advice for my situation. I really appreciate all the help i've received from this site.

I have an outstanding unpaid ambulance bill from 9/2005

I have done steps 1, 2, and 3 results from CRA are verified.

I have not recieved anything from the CA.

I do have the money to PIF.

Do I sent a letter to the CA requesting validation or do I sent the letter to the OC with restrictive endorsement?

Bank of America $5000/ Alliant Credit Union $2000/ Amazon Chase $2000/ Capital One $1600/ First Premier $475
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unpaid Ambulance Bill

Is this med collection on all three of your reports? When did the CRAs receive your pre-HIPAA dispute letters? Is this med collection marked as "disputed and verified" on your reports
Message 2 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

Yes it is on my 3 reports

They received it on 3/4/2009

Based on CCT today's report 

Ex-- Account in dispute-reported by subscriber

EQ-- Medical Unpaid

Trans-- Account information disputed by consumer

Bank of America $5000/ Alliant Credit Union $2000/ Amazon Chase $2000/ Capital One $1600/ First Premier $475
Message 3 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I would do the following.

Since the CRAs “verified” your unpaid collection but the reporting CA did not provide a complete and accurate validation of the account, send this letter to the CA CMRRR.

MEDICAL DV LETTER TO THE CA

After you receive the green card for the Med DV letter to the CA, mail this follow-up dispute letter along with a copy of the green card from the Med DV letter to the CRA(s) CMRRR.

FOLLOW-UP DISPUTE LETTER (2) TO THE CRA'S

Message 4 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

Thank You for all of your contributions Fused I appreciate it
Message 5 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

You're welcome! Good luck!
Message 6 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

I have received my green card back from the CA letter and sent the letters to the CRA. What should I expect now? Just curious as to the direction and what may happen.
Message 7 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

The CA may or may not send you validation. Wait for up to 35 days for the CRAs to complete their investigation.
Message 8 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

Transunion has deleted, i'll wait the other 2 out and hope the same thing happens
Message 9 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.