Unpaid Ambulance Bill

niquieg
New Contributor

Re: Unpaid Ambulance Bill

Thank You Fused

Equifax has updated to CONSUMER DISPUTES - REINVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS

I have my fingers crossed

Then however I have a Consumer statement on my Experian  

ID SECURITY ALERT: FRAUDULENT APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED IN MY NAME OR MY IDENTITY MAY HAVE BEEN USED WITHOUT MY CONSENT TO FRAUDULENTLY OBTAIN GOODS OR SERVICES. DO NOT EXTEND CREDIT WITHOUT FIRST VERIFYING THE IDENTITY OF THE APPLICANT. THIS SECURITY ALERT WILL BE MAINTAINED FOR 90 DAYS BEGINNING 05-12-09.

Should I worry? 

Bank of America $5000/ Alliant Credit Union $2000/ Amazon Chase $2000/ Capital One $1600/ First Premier $475
Message 11 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I assume the CA still hasn't sent you validation?
Message 12 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

Nothing from the CA yet

Bank of America $5000/ Alliant Credit Union $2000/ Amazon Chase $2000/ Capital One $1600/ First Premier $475
Message 13 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

Received a letter from the CA
Message 14 of 16
fused
Moderator Emeritus

What does it say?
Message 15 of 16
niquieg
New Contributor

They included a detailed invoice from the hospital and a copy of a medical release authorization with my signature, and name filled in but every other space is blank including social, address, date ...
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.