cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my mom to stop carrying a high APR balance with Synchrony?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I get my mom to stop carrying a high APR balance with Synchrony?

@JeffMO wrote:

Any updates on your progress @Anonymous ? This is a curious read

He hasn't logged in since May 19 2020. Maybe he is not even lurking as well.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeffMO Not much new here other then she did pay off her balances and isn't paying any interest anymore and has been paying the balances in full each month.

I've been bored of credit so haven't been active on here of recent and approval for new stuff in my current position is going to be slim. 

Message 22 of 23
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JeffMO Not much new here other then she did pay off her balances and isn't paying any interest anymore and has been paying the balances in full each month.

I've been bored of credit so haven't been active on here of recent and approval for new stuff in my current position is going to be slim. 

Hey atleast you got that far, will wait to see if anything else changes. I like these kinds of stories, good luck!

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.