Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

tag
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Re: MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

@kchengg1 wrote:

I think I'm starting to get annoying with my friends.

I've been lurking the forums and occasionally posting since February and I cannot be happier about finding out about MyFICO. This board has taught me so much, now all my friends in college come to me for advice regarding credit cards. I often tell people alot of things about credit cards.. even if they don't want to hear it. Hehe. 

The only downside is that I probably judge others now based on the credit card they use or if they use a debit card. I almost instantly can recognize what type of prime lending credit card they're using. Smiley Happy

That feeling though, when someone recognizes or points out something about my AMEX PRG just makes me feel so good inside.

What you're experiencing is a common condition known simply as..... empowerment (to be used cautiously yet with impunity).

Message 11 of 12
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Re: MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

Credit's only one tool in a larger framework. Yes, it's nice to have - but I must know dozens of people with great scores who are in debt up to their neck. Or conversely, people who will retire early, comfortably, with decades of terrific financial habits who don't use credit cards at all.  Good credit doesn't indicate some kind of superiority or higher intelligence. It just means that you are willing and able to play the game.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.