cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New blog article: How Expensive Are Dogs, Really?

Elizabeth_FICO
myFICO Employee

New blog article: How Expensive Are Dogs, Really?

Hello everyone! If there's a new blog article that I think you guys might like I plan on posting it in the Forums. I wasn't sure which category this should be in but I figured pet relationships are also relationships!

This week's article is: How Expensive Are Dogs, Really?

Let me know what you think about the article.

For more content don't forget to check out our blog.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Valued Contributor

Re: New blog article: How Expensive Are Dogs, Really?

Really enjoyed this article! 

Yes! Those vet bills can hit hard. Before I was able to rebuild my profile and qualify for good cards, it was a massive struggle to pay a sudden vet bill. Even scheduled visits could be tough as well. 

NFCU More Rewards 24K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 4000 CL
Discover IT 1,000 CL
Quicksilver 600 CL (formerly Platinum)
NFCU auto loan
*We survived it, now comes the progress*
Previously Bowiefan
Message 2 of 4
FishingGuy
New Contributor

Perhaps you should add blogs on.....  How Expensive Are Girlfriends, Really?  or..... How Expensive Are Wives or Children Really?
Where it lists, date night, dinners, shows, gifts vacations and so forth.  For those that are in the  second two categories, you can add beauty salons, health insurance, dental bills, clothing, schooling, college etc, etc, etc and the list can go on and on and on. 
Every relationship has a cost.... some more than others.

Message 3 of 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Great article, and quite accurate lol

The one comment by way of feedback would be to point out the normal initial expenses for veterinary care for a new puppy, there are a couple of puppy visits for shots and confirm proper deworming and if it was not adopted from a shelter just the spay|neuter can itself cost on the order of around $500.

(2/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 812 (TU) 816 (EQ) 804
FICO 9 (EX) 825 (TU) 827 (EQ) 826

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.