Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

A friend and I were discussing the best credit cards we ever had one day and I told him for me it was my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card from my local bank. He said he had never heard of it but asked for details. I explained that it was before there were even any reward cards on the market, it had a 29.99% interest rate, no cash back, and a 500 dollar limit. How was that your best card ever he asked. I explained that at the time I was in a very bad live-in relationship with the worst financially irresponsible woman on Earth. She had ruined her credit, and I had 2 Credit cards that I refused to make her an authorized user on. I recieved a preauthorized offer for a plain Visa card with a 500 dollar limit which I decided to accept. My GF saw me filling this out and informed me that if I did not make her an AU, she was leaving me. I didn't...she left! No credit card since has ever even come close to matching this benefit. I named it my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card!!!

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy😂😂😂😂😂

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome ... Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Smiley Happy now thats what i call a true keeper!!! Lol! Great story, thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like one crazy woman. She seems like the type that would tell you, "it's either me or the puppy." 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarge12 wrote:

A friend and I were discussing the best credit cards we ever had one day and I told him for me it was my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card from my local bank. He said he had never heard of it but asked for details. I explained that it was before there were even any reward cards on the market, it had a 29.99% interest rate, no cash back, and a 500 dollar limit. How was that your best card ever he asked. I explained that at the time I was in a very bad live-in relationship with the worst financially irresponsible woman on Earth. She had ruined her credit, and I had 2 Credit cards that I refused to make her an authorized user on. I recieved a preauthorized offer for a plain Visa card with a 500 dollar limit which I decided to accept. My GF saw me filling this out and informed me that if I did not make her an AU, she was leaving me. I didn't...she left! No credit card since has ever even come close to matching this benefit. I named it my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card!!!

Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.