cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

Valued Contributor

Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

A friend and I were discussing the best credit cards we ever had one day and I told him for me it was my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card from my local bank. He said he had never heard of it but asked for details. I explained that it was before there were even any reward cards on the market, it had a 29.99% interest rate, no cash back, and a 500 dollar limit. How was that your best card ever he asked. I explained that at the time I was in a very bad live-in relationship with the worst financially irresponsible woman on Earth. She had ruined her credit, and I had 2 Credit cards that I refused to make her an authorized user on. I recieved a preauthorized offer for a plain Visa card with a 500 dollar limit which I decided to accept. My GF saw me filling this out and informed me that if I did not make her an AU, she was leaving me. I didn't...she left! No credit card since has ever even come close to matching this benefit. I named it my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card!!!

TU fico08=814 11/10/18
EX fico08=796 10/31/18
EQ fico08=813 10/04/18
EX fico09=803 10/03/18
EQ fico bankcard08=831 10/23/18
Garden since 07/02/18
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa Card

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy😂😂😂😂😂

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 2 of 6
Super Contributor

Awesome ... Smiley Happy
Starting Score: 826 Fico TU08
Current Score: 850 Fico TU08
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Smiley Happy now thats what i call a true keeper!!! Lol! Great story, thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
OCTOBER 26 2020
Message 4 of 6
Valued Contributor

Sounds like one crazy woman. She seems like the type that would tell you, "it's either me or the puppy." 

USAA Limitless
NavyFed AMEX
AMEX Blue Business Preferred

DiscoverIT 5%
Empower FCU Platinum
Message 5 of 6
Valued Contributor

sarge12 wrote:

A friend and I were discussing the best credit cards we ever had one day and I told him for me it was my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card from my local bank. He said he had never heard of it but asked for details. I explained that it was before there were even any reward cards on the market, it had a 29.99% interest rate, no cash back, and a 500 dollar limit. How was that your best card ever he asked. I explained that at the time I was in a very bad live-in relationship with the worst financially irresponsible woman on Earth. She had ruined her credit, and I had 2 Credit cards that I refused to make her an authorized user on. I recieved a preauthorized offer for a plain Visa card with a 500 dollar limit which I decided to accept. My GF saw me filling this out and informed me that if I did not make her an AU, she was leaving me. I didn't...she left! No credit card since has ever even come close to matching this benefit. I named it my Super Rewards Extreme Freedom Visa card!!!

Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 6 of 6